Solid plastic toilet partitions are an ideal material choice for high traffic and vandalism-prone commercial restrooms where low maintenance and durability are a necessity. The material is made from high density polyethylene (HDPE) resins and have homogeneous coloring throughout the material and smooth, machined edges. The lightly textured finish hides any effects of vandalism. The material is water resistant and unaffected by high humidity, making the material microbial resistant and therefore a sanitary choice. Solid plastic toilet partitions are graffiti resistant and will not dent, crack, chip, flake, or delaminate. Minor scratches can be successfully repaired due to a solid color throughout the material, and the partitions never need repainting. If you are looking for professional looking yet low maintenance toilet partitions in a high-traffic commercial restroom, then solid plastic restroom partitions would be the most appropriate material selection for your commercial bathroom project.
Features & Benefits
- Doors, panels, and pilasters are constructed of 1” solid plastic high density polyethylene (HDPE) resins.
- Homogeneous color and material compound throughout, with smooth, machined edges.
- Surface has a beautiful orange peel finish to help prevent scratches.
- Solid material throughout the product provides for a solid and unforgetful heavy-duty strength.
- The material is impact and wear resistant – highly durable.
- Ideal for high foot traffic buildings and vandalism prone restrooms.
- Completely water resistant and unaffected by high humidity. Can be used under any moisture condition.
- Excellent choice for outdoor showers and restrooms. Highly microbial resistant and sanitary.
- Solid Plastic is recommended for parks, schools, recreational facilities, health clubs, and high traffic locations.
- The HDPE material is virtually maintenance-free.
- Compartments cannot rust, rot, de-laminate, oxidize, or absorb odors.
- Water and graffiti resistant provides fantastic solutions for vandalism prone environments.
BOTTOM INTEGRAL HINGE
Bright dipped aluminum headrail to match chrome hardware for a coordinated uniform appearance. The top is pointed, resulting in an “anti-grip” top structure to prevent hanging from the partition.
FULL HEIGHT BRACKETS
DOOR STOP/SURFACE LATCH
TOP INTEGRAL HINGE
Multiple fire-resistant grades of material are available.
MATERIALS: Door hardware is available in die-cast chrome or cast stainless steel. Bracket hardware is available in die-cast chrome or stamped stainless steel.
PART NUMBERS: To view individual part numbers, hover your mouse over each part image below.
REPLACEMENT PARTS: If you would like to order replacement parts, please identify your part number and contact us at 800-638-2200.
MOUNTINGS & HEADRAILS
In Stock. Ships in 48 Hours!
- Quick ship only available in standard part sizes and in Overhead Braced. Grey Dawn & Almond also available in Floor Mounted.
- For non-standard part sizes or other configuration styles, refer to “made to order” lead time below.
Made to Order. Ships in 11 Business Days!
- Swatches are a printed representation of the color. Please view an actual sample prior to making your final selection.
- 11 Business Days: Cream, Khaki, Claret, Violet Blue, Slate Grey, Black, Stone Granite, Grey Granite, and Galactica.
- 25-30 Days: White Granite, Evergreen, Platinum, and Pale Green.