The floor mounted toilet partition style is ideal for restrooms with concrete floors. It provides a consistent flush appearance across the top with pilasters, doors and panels all at the same height for a modern accent. Design and construction ensures easy installation. This style is available in ALL materials!
Uses & Considerations
- 70″ pilasters with a flush appearance across the top of the door and pilasters.
- Require 3/8″ to 5/8″ bolts in the floor to provide stability.
- Beautiful plinths (shoes) mounted at the connection of the pilaster and floor.
Benefits & Recomendations
- Appropriate for areas with low-ceilinged bathrooms.
- Aesthetically pleasing and simple design.
- We recommend that this type of partition be installed on concrete floors with at least a 2″ penetration into the floor.
- Not recommended for stalls that are 31″ or smaller in width since larger pilasters are required at the end of larger panels.
- Not recommended for high traffic or vandalized locations.