Powder coated steel toilet partitions are the industry standard and are the most popular choice for new construction or remodeling of restroom partitions due to their durable quality and economical pricing. The powder coated finish is electrostatically applied over galvannealed steel, which protects against corrosion and provides a proper base and adhesion for a durable and smooth powder coated finish. This surface is three times more resistant to humidity and salt spray than solvent based painted finishes and it is highly resistant to stains, scratching, scuffing, and corrosion. With a low noise level, powder coated metal toilet partitions are ideal for high traffic areas such as schools, churches, and libraries. The lightweight metal product provides for ease of installation. It is easily cleaned and is available in a large variety of colors to fit any new restroom construction or renovation.
Features & Benefits
- Construction features 1″ thick doors and panels, 1-1/4″ pilasters, constructed of two sheets of galvanneal steel, formed and cemented under pressure to a honeycomb core.
- All edges are finished with 20-gauge interlocking steel moldings. Corners are welded and finished with pre-formed stainless steel reinforcements.
- Doors feature steel reinforcements to secure hardware items, with “in-use” indicator latch.
- Rust inhibitive coated material is painted with multiple coats of epoxy-hybrid powder, applied electrostatically and baked until cured.
- Standard wall fittings are chrome-plated die-cast zamac.
Popular & Economical
- Powder coated is the most popular material as a result of its economical price, lightweight material, and long-lasting powder painted durable finish.
- The material has a wide range of standard & custom color options, multiple hardware options, and various premium upgrade offerings.
- The material can be used in all construction styles and is highly customizable and versatile, catering to architects & designers who have that extra drive for aesthetic appeal & imagination.
- Class A fire rating.
- Easily cleaned & maintained.
Lightweight & Strong
- Lightweight material allows for ease of installation, material handling, and lower freight costs
- Despite the lightweight nature of the material, powder coated partitions remain highly durable and strong.
- Powder coated material has the highest return on investment when considering up-front price with longevity and performance of the material.
- Many architects, designers, and contractors select powder coated material for exactly this reason.
- The industry standard for projects on a more cost conscious budget.
Bright dipped aluminum headrail to match chrome hardware for a coordinated uniform appearance. The top is pointed, resulting in an “anti-grip” top structure to prevent hanging from the partition.
The door features a unique ADA-approved concealed slide latch with external two color (green/red) “in use” indicator designed to provide emergency accessibility from the outside of the stall. Hardware is constructed of zamac die cast metal.
Each pilaster has a 4” high #4 finish stainless steel plinth (shoe) beautifully connecting the bottom of the pilaster to the floor, aesthetically hiding the floor mountings and any visible drill holes.
POWDER COAT FINISH
The interior of all doors, panels, and pilasters are reinforced with vertical cellular honeycomb core, bonded with super strong & long-lasting adhesives to every inch of the interior walls, enhancing strength, impact resistance, and providing extra support.
PAINTED BRACKETS/PRIVACY STRIPS
STAINLESS STEEL EDGE MOLDING
FT MOUNTINGS ON FP PILASTERS
If you’re looking for a heavier duty floor mountd on Overhead Braced (FP) partitions, you can upgrade to heavier duty floor mounted (FT) partition floor mounts. This provides a more sturdy and heavier duty mounting option for extra base/structural stability and support.
STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE
CLEAR GLOSS COATING
SOLID PLYWOOD CORE
MATERIALS: Door hardware is available in die-cast chrome or cast stainless steel. Bracket hardware is available in die-cast chrome or stamped stainless steel.
PART NUMBERS: To view individual part numbers, hover your mouse over each part image below.
REPLACEMENT PARTS: If you would like to order replacement parts, please identify your part number and contact us at 800-638-2200.
MOUNTINGS & HEADRAILS
In Stock. Ships in 48 Hours!
- Quick ship only available in standard part sizes and in Overhead Braced. Grey Dawn & Almond also available in Floor Mounted.
- For non-standard part sizes or other configuration styles, refer to “made to order” lead time below.
Made to Order. Ships in 8-12 Business Days!
- Swatches are a printed representation of the color. Please view an actual sample prior to making your final selection.
- *Premium colors available for an upcharge.
- Special colors available for an upcharge.