Plastic laminate toilet partitions provide beautiful appearance with tremendous flexibility. Plastic laminate requires minimal care, coupled with low initial cost. The material is a smooth-surfaced high-pressure decorative laminate bonded to a 45 lb density resin-infused particleboard core. Bonding the edges and all components prior to face lamination ensures optimum water runoff, durability, and inhibits deterioration. The finish is available in many designer colors and wood grain textures to appeal to any decorating taste, and will resist any cosmetic damage. The laminate surface is stain and impact-resistant, lightweight, and easily maintained. The plastic laminate appearance and material is an attractive, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective solution.
Features & Benefits
- Plastic laminate material consists of smooth-surfaced high-pressure decorative laminate on the exterior.
- This laminate is bonded to a 45 lb resin-infused density particleboard core.
- Doors and panels are nominal 1″ (7/8″), pilasters 1-1/4″.
- All internal edges and components are bonded prior to full face lamination.
- Wall and pilaster-to-panel fittings are chrome-plated zamac die-castings. Requires 1 ear or 2 ear brackets.
Many Color Options
- Plastic laminate finish is available in many designer colors and wood grain textures to appeal to any decorating taste.
- This provides for countless aesthetic options and provides for excellent décor in any commercial restroom.
- This material has become highly preferred by designers & architects that seek an upscale appearance at a lower up-front cost.
- The plastic laminate exterior is highly resistant to exterior cosmetic damage.
- Low up front cost makes plastic laminate a great solution for commercial projects on a lower budget.
PLASTIC LAMINATE MATERIAL
BOTTOM GRAVITY HINGE
DOOR STOP/SURFACE LATCH
Bright dipped aluminum headrail to match chrome hardware for a coordinated uniform appearance. The top is pointed, resulting in an “anti-grip” top structure to prevent hanging from the partition.
FT MOUNTS ON FP PILASTERS
If you’re looking for a heavier duty floor mounted on Overhead Braced (FP) partitions, you can upgrade to heavier duty floor mounted (FT) partition floor mounts. This provides a more sturdy and heavier duty mounting option for extra base/structural stability and support.
STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE
ADDITIONAL COLORS & FINISHES
FULL HEIGHT BRACKETS
STAINLESS STEEL EDGE MOLDING
STEEL CORE PILASTERS
Steel core pilasters available with 11 gauge steel core in full height and width of pilasters.
MATERIALS: Door hardware is available in die-cast chrome or cast stainless steel. Bracket hardware is available in die-cast chrome or stamped stainless steel.
PART NUMBERS: To view individual part numbers, hover your mouse over each part image below.
REPLACEMENT PARTS: If you would like to order replacement parts, please identify your part number and contact us at 800-638-2200.
MOUNTINGS & HEADRAILS
Made to Order. Ships in 3 Weeks!
- Standard finish is -58 Matte / Grade 10 (.048” thickness).
- For selections other than standard colors, contact Metpar for price.
- Non-standard colors ship in 4 weeks.