Solid Phenolic is a unique material designed especially for full water contact, high traffic, and vandal-prone environments. It is ideal for high humidity areas, or where hose-down cleaning methods are used. The material is composed of melamine impregnated decorative surface papers superimposed over a varying number of Kraft phenolic core sheets to achieve a desired thickness, forming a one-piece solid and compact core panel, which will not delaminate. The heavy duty and superior strength of phenolic offers many advantages, including overall damage resistance. Phenolic exceeds the Fire Protection Association’s recommendation for smoke production. The finish is available in many designer color and wood grain texture options to appeal to any decorating taste. If you are seeking a heavy duty, water-proof beast, you have met your match!
Features & Benefits
- Doors and pilasters are 3/4″ thick, panels are 1/2″ thick, and come with a class-B fire rating
- All edges are polished and beveled.
- Wall and pilaster brackets are 13-gauge, type 304 stainless steel.
- Requires 1 ear or 2 ear brackets. All hardware and fittings are stainless steel.
- Solid phenolic is an extremely heavy-duty material, virtually indestructible, and is often considered the tank of all toilet partitions.
- One piece solid & compact core panel.
- Superior strength results in extreme damage resistance.
Full Water Contact
- Solid phenolic is a unique material that is designed especially for full water contact.
- It is ideal for high humidity areas, or where hose-down cleaning methods are used.
- Class A fire rating available.
- Multiple standard & custom colors.
- Wide range of hardware options.
Bright dipped aluminum headrail to match chrome hardware for a coordinated uniform appearance. The top is pointed, resulting in an “anti-grip” top structure to prevent hanging from the partition.
DOOR STOP/SURFACE LATCH
FT MOUNTS ON FP PILASTERS
If you’re looking for a heavier duty floor mounted on Overhead Braced (FP) partitions, you can upgrade to heavier duty floor mounted (FT) partition floor mounts. This provides a more sturdy and heavier duty mounting option for extra base/structural stability and support.
STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE
Multiple fire-resistant grades of material are available.
MATERIALS: Door hardware is available in die-cast chrome or cast stainless steel. Bracket hardware is available in die-cast chrome or stamped stainless steel.
PART NUMBERS: To view individual part numbers, hover your mouse over each part image below.
REPLACEMENT PARTS: If you would like to order replacement parts, please identify your part number and contact us at 800-638-2200.
MOUNTINGS & HEADRAILS
In Stock. Ships in 11 Business Days!
Made to Order. Ships in 30 Business Days!
- For selections other than standard colors, contact Metpar for price.
- Swatches are a printed representation of the color. Please view an actual sample prior to making your final selection.
- For more information about Formica® colors, visit www.formica.com